My name is Megan and the fingers behind the blog masteringhealth. Here’s some fun facts:
- I am currently finishing my Master of Public Health in Health Promotion (student for life!)
- I was born and raised in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, though I currently live in beautiful Calgary, Alberta.
- My first degree was in Kinesiology where I wanted to train hockey players for a living – that obviously didn’t pan out.
- My interests include practicing mindfulness, testing new recipes, decorating my one bedroom apartment, playing men’s hockey, taking photographs, writing in coffee shops, coffee in general… etc.
- Masteringhealth is my way to bring a little health promotion to the world from the eyes of a mid-twenties gal looking for a job in the health field.
Thanks for reading along and supporting this blog – you da real MVP.
Something is wrong. Response takes too long or there is JS error. Press Ctrl+Shift+J or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac.