Do you ever need to whip up a yummy treat for a meeting or party, but are
A. strapped for time
B. not into recipes over 5 ingredients
C. need to cater to multiple dietary restrictions?
Well, I got you covered. Because like many of you, I face this problem on a decently regular basis. And I can tell you that these pecan pie bites have passed the party-pleasing test of being easy, delicious, and suitable for gluten and dairy free friends. They also are a measly two ingredients and no bake, so it can’t get much easier!
My love for simplistic recipes also extends to easy and small snacks to have on hand throughout the day. Munching on one of these mid-afternoon is the perfect pick me up of healthy fats and natural sugars to get me through the rest of the day. I love bringing them to work or school as an easy to carry snack, and they last up to a week in the fridge to grab on the go.
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Throw pitted dates and pecans into a food processor and blend until somewhat combined.
- Add vanilla and sea salt into mixture and blend until completely combined
- Spoon out 1 tablespoon balls and roll between hands
- Refrigerate pecan bites for 4 hours before serving